We make canvas tents because canvas is the best fabric for outdoor living. Canvas mixes polyester for strength and cotton for breathability so canvas tents are highly breathable but also extremely hard-wearing, UV resistant and water proof. Our canvas tents also use steel frames and are made with just one layer of fabric making them easy to put up, pack away and care for.
Before they’re packed in the factory, Dwights Outdoors canvas tents are pitched and inspected by a team of technicians to ensure every canvas tent we sell reaches the customer in perfect condition.
- Quick pitch system, including colour coded poles and pole number stamping.
- ST340B roof canvas—our most durable fabric with exceptionally high burst and tear strength and minimum waterhead rating of 1,000mm.
- ST220B wall canvas—a lighter but durable fabric offering more breathability with a minimum 800mm waterhead rating. Tested on over 1,000 New Zealand canvas tents.
- Internal storage pockets, power cord inlets, and elasticised toggles to easily hold up window covers.
- Lockable using swivel hooks located high above the doors. The hook clips on to the zip slider to prevent opening and stops the kids getting out before you wake up!
- Premium quality YKK zippers, renowned as the worlds best, installed to withstand wear and tear.
- New heavy-duty Polycore 150 mesh windows and doors (polyester core mesh with a PVC coating) which is much stronger than mesh used in dome tents so your windows and doors last as long as the canvas body.
- Super strength Gold Passivate coated heavy-duty steel frame which has a rust resistant coating applied on both the inside and outside of the poles.
- Come complete with pegs, ropes, two heavy-duty zippered carry bags for the canvas and the frame, and easy-to-follow assembly instructions that any novice camper can follow.
- Category 5 certified.