We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of dome tents. We have taken the best design features from our canvas tents, and modified them to suit the dome style. This means is that you get an extremely high performing tent, that’s lightweight, compact, and a brilliant price for the punch it packs.
All of the tents in our dome range have the following features:
- 190T, 75D, 3000mm PU coated outer fly with sealed seams
- Fully waterproof, UV treated polyester shell
- EzyFast two-step colour-coded pitching system
- Two mesh doors for keeping insects out
- New, heavy-duty reinforced peg points
- Extra roof height, designed to increase the usable floor space in the large room and increase air-flow.
In recent times we set ourselves the challenge of making a dome tent that would perform substantially better in rough weather than existing dome tents, which were notorious for getting slammed in the wind. We wanted to build a tent that was structurally tougher but without compromising on tent weight, size, ease-to-pitch, or price.
After extensive product research and testing we launched the most exciting dome tent innovation seen in recent years. Our revolutionary new double fibreglass pole system gives our Escape tents twice the strength of any other dome tent on the market without any great additional expense. And although they have the strongest dome tent frame available they’re still quick to pitch.
Note: Although a great effort has been put into the design and manufacture of these tents they can be damaged in some weather conditions and/or incorrect pitching.
CLICK THE LOGO BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS NEW RATING SYSTEM.